Does Medicare Cover Chiropractic Care?
Does Medicare Cover Chiropractic Care / Services? Yes, when deemed medically necessary, Medicare does cover chiropractic services. Original Medicare Part B pays for 80% of the cost of chiropractic services. You will pay the other 20% is the co-insurance – unless you have supplemental insurance. “Medically necessary” chiropractic care is defined as manual manipulation of … Read more