Boomer Test Time! How Boomer are You?
- Boomer Test Time! How Boomer are You?
- What Percent Boomer Are You?
- Which Boomer Are You?
- Only a True Baby Boomer can beat this Test
- Are You a True Baby Boomer?
- Sorry Millennials, Only Boomers can get 18/20 on this Quiz
- Baby Boomer Test Conclusions
- More Fun Reading Curated for Our Baby Boomers
- How to Dispose of Old Medications
- Best Places to Retire in South Carolina – The Top 5
- Best Places to Retire: Florida
- Best Places to Retire Arizona
- Best Places to Retire in North Carolina
- 5 Best Places to Retire in Mexico
- What is Average Retirement Income in America?
- Boomer Test: How Boomer are You?
- Things to Do After Retirement
- Top 10 Retirement Party Ideas
- Caregiver Stress & Burnout Relief
- Downsizing Tips for Seniors
- How Old is Middle Aged?
- My Wife Won’t Stop Spending Money
- Cold Season & Winter Wellness Top Tips
- Best Hearing Aid Alternatives
- How To Start Saving For Retirement at 50 +
- How Much Does an MRI Cost?
- Cash Budget and The Envelope Method
- Easy Ways to Become Debt Free Before Retirement
- Easy Things to Make and Sell for Money
- Renew Active vs Silver Sneakers
- Slow Travel + Frugal Travel
- 7 Best Frugal Living Tips for Seniors
- Double Mastectomy: How to Prepare and Recover
- What is Silver Sneakers?
- Caring for Elderly Parents
- Best Gifts for Elderly in Nursing Home
- Best Gifts for Seniors
- Jobs For Retired People
- Minimalist Living
- New Rules of Retirement
- The No Sugar Diet Book List
- Best Retirement Books
- How to Stop Eating Sugar
- Health Hacks – How to Save Money on Health Care Costs
- Save Money on Health Care in Retirement
As a baby boomer you know how to have a little bit of fun, despite what all those pesky millennials keep saying. We searched the internet to find you the most fun online baby boomer test list.
So, take a look at some of these quizzes and find out just how boomer you are.
This quick quiz by BuzzFeed is a fun, lighthearted way to see how much of a boomer you are. Go through, select what things you have done or experienced, and see your results. Some of the options are: used emojis in the wrong context, gotten confused using Facebook, and written a check at the grocery store.
Another fun quiz by Buzzfeed is which boomer are you. This one’s asks a lot about millennials and your feelings towards them. It starts off strong with “pick a reason to hate millennials”. Our result was Phyllis, who is 57 and gets a little feisty from time to time.
This quiz was put out by The Washington Times and is meant to show how much you experienced as a boomer. It asks questions about popular TV shows, music, and fashion that only a true baby boomer would have experienced. Get your results and send this to your friends to see who the best baby boomer really is.
Do you remember using rotary phones and when bottled milk was delivered to your door? If so, then you may be a true baby boomer. Take this quiz to experience a dose of nostalgia for your childhood and see just how much of a boomer you really are. These millennials nowadays just don’t understand how good they have it.
Last, we have another fun quiz by BuzzFeed. This quiz is guaranteed to separate the true baby boomers from everyone else. Looking at popular games, music festival’s, fashion, and boomer culture you can prove once and for all that you are the real deal.
Baby Boomer Test Conclusions
You may have been born at the right time, but without taking these tests can you really say that you are a true baby boomer? We don’t think so. Take these tests to impress your friends with your boomer knowledge and have a little fun at the expense of millennials.
More Fun Reading Curated for Our Baby Boomers